Why Most Training Programs Don’t Stick
Join me with award winning Inside Sales leader, Gabe Larsen, VP of Growth and host of the Playmakers podcast where I discuss Why Most Training Programs Don’t Stick.
- The two greatest attributes of influence
- The biggest mistake sales leaders make when coaching their team
- How to build a training program that’s effective, scalable and sustainable
- Why warmth trumps strength in sales
- What I gained from a sale that took me five years to close
Shari Levitin helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries. Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine,and Huffington Post.