To make it to the NBA, a professional basketball player must have certain talents commensurate with the game. Most likely, he’s tall, strong, and competitive. According to Gallup, Inc., talents are something you’re born with. They’re life themes; you either have them or you don’t.
Beliefs and habits, however, must be learned, practiced, and repeated. The success of an organization depends upon a manager’s ability to align their teams habits and beliefs with those of proven top performers.
After extensive interviews with the top salespeople in multiple companies, Shari has distinguished the beliefs systems and corresponding habits of top performers across the globe.
Consistency in sports – and in sales – requires a distinct strategy, a consistent process, and a clear definition of success. In this entertaining and results-producing program participants will learn:
- The shocking truth about why salespeople enter a slump and can’t get out.
- How to create meaningful connections with your customers to drive repeat business;
- A playbook for time management and prospecting;
- How to create a championship mindset regardless of external circumstances;
- Methods to generate a culture of education and collaboration.;
- How to earn trust fast and get to yes quicker.