How Safe is Your Job in 2019?
As the battle rages on between robots and human capital, many sales professionals are asking themselves the question, “Am I replaceable? Is it just stroganoff recipes that Alexa’s providing me, or is she going to actually eat my lunch?
It’s a valid concern.
- 21% of all companies leverage AI today AND adoption is set to skyrocket by over 155% in the next two years.
- As of 2017, there are well over 1,100 AI startups with an average valuation of just over $5M.
- AI skills are among the fastest-growing skills on LinkedIn, and saw a 190% increase from 2015 to 2017. Wowzer!
AI is everywhere. If you’ve ever used Waze, Airbnb, (let’s not forget Alexa) or ordered contact lenses via a chatbot, you’ve used it. If you’re a Millennial, you’re no doubt using AI-powered devices every day.
Download your FREE infographic: A Day in the Life of Justin the Millennial. It’s hilarious, I promise.
AI technology is certainly more powerful than human brain power at sorting through information, telling us who to call, when to call, and even why to call a prospect.
But the real question is: Is AI more capable?
Think about your job, about the work you do every day. How much of it can be automated? If it can be automated, AI will eventually power it.
The truth is AI won’t replace jobs, BUT it will replace job categories.
What’s the solution for securing your future?
Sales leaders and sellers of tomorrow MUST do everything Alexa can’t.
Join me with Vengreso co-founder Bernie Borges where we discuss:
- The critical sales skills needed in the cognitive era
- The landscape of the new AI enhanced organization
- Why 45.7 percent of sales reps are still missing quota
- 4 Sales skills you must acquire to ensure job security
Shari Levitin helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries. Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine,and Huffington Post.