Closing the Deal – Excuses vs. Objections
Only six real objections exist to purchasing anything. Salespeople miss deals because they react to the excuse, rather than the customer’s real concern. This is like trying to hit a hologram.
In this course you’ll learn to change the customer’s emotional state before changing the deal. You’ll understand the true concerns of your customer, connect with them at a heart level, and help them to get what they want and need.
- The Destiny Close
- Spend the Money Anyway
- Think About it While you Own It
- The Upgrade Close
- What’s the Worst that Could Happen?
- Real Objections
- Overcoming Today’s Toughest Objections
- Getting the Core Objection
- Parting of the Ways
- No Deal? Try This
- If it Were Next Week
- Mull it Over
- Calculator Close
- Never a Good Time
- The 5 Step Approach
- Lamb Chops And The Kitchen Sink
- Monopoly Close
- Overcoming Objections Conference Call
- Advanced Closing Part 1
- Advanced Closing Part 2
- The Actuarial Close
- Are You in or Out?
- Bad Economy Close
- Basics for Handling Objections
- Closing Strategies Conference Call
- Common Objections
- Common Objections
- Emotional Decision
- Knowledge and Action Close
- Lamposting – Keeping Your Cool with Objections
- Ten Deadly Closes 1
- Ten Deadly Closes 2
- The Million Dollar Phrase Part 1
- The Million Dollar Phrase Part 2
- What Are You Going To Tell Your Kids Close
- What Will You Remember
- Who’s Going To Buy This For You
- Why Would You Buy Close
- You Don’t Need 90 Minutes Close
- The Ghost in the Room: The Must-Learn Isolation Technique
- Rumor Has It – 3 New Rules for Creating Urgency
- I Can Deal With That! Restating Customer Concerns
- Overcoming the Spouse Objection
This course is featured in Levitin Learning – Fast Track. This category contains fast track lessons of the essential elements of the steps of the sale, from your mental mindset all the way to closing your deal.
GET A FULL LEVITIN LEARNING DEMO
Shari Levitin helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries. Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine,and Huffington Post.