ABOUT SHARI LEVITIN
Shari Levitin is an energetic, wickedly funny sales guru, who helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic, heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries.
Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, (now translated in 4 languages), a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine, Quotable, Inc Magazine, and Huffington Post.
Shari has been recognized as one of the
- Top Ten Voices in Sales for LinkedIn 2018
- Top 20 global sales experts appearing in the documentary film “The Story
of Sales.” (Salesforce)
- 35 Most Influential Women in Sales (Sales Hacker)
- Top 35 sales authors for her book, Heart and Sell (Vengreso)
- Number one Thought Leader of 2019 for Girls Club
- Top 50 Keynote Speakers (Top Sales World)
Additionally, Shari is a guest lecturer at Harvard Extension Programs, an Advisory Board member of Vengreso, the largest digital transformation company, an advisory board member of the prestigious Sundance Institute and was chosen as the first adjunct professor at the University of Utah David Eccles School of Business to teach a course in sales.
Shari, her husband, and son live in Park City, Utah. When she’s not creating killer content, and presenting at sales kickoffs, Shari enjoys skiing, rock climbing, reading, and standing on her head.