TIME: 45-90 Minutes | AUDIENCE: Salespeople, Sales Managers, Leaders, and Entrepreneurs
One of the biggest challenges facing sales reps and sales leaders is the failure to effectively connect, share and listen to our customers. The first generation of smartphone users has experienced a decline in empathy by 40 percent. Attention span has decreased from thirty to eight seconds. Salespeople must create interest span to combat lower attention span. The tendency for young people to flee from meaningful conversation results in loss of rapport and connection. Young reps prefer texting over conversing and emojis over debate. This makes objection handling more difficult than ever before.
The solution? Rehumanize the Sales Process
In this session you’ll learn:
- How anything that can be told can be asked.
- The CALL Method: CONNECT, ASK, LISTEN AND LINK method to sales.
- How leveraging first, second and third level questions will get to the heart of why people buy your product or service.
- How to listen to the emotion behind the words.
- How to unpack three methods for linking what’s important to the customer to your offering to build urgency.