How Do We Humanize the Sales Process? VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH JOHN GOLDEN
Join me as I’m interviewed by John Golden, Amazon bestselling author of Winning the Battle for Sales: Lessons on Closing Every Deal from the World’s Greatest Military Victories.
Artificial intelligence should be very much like the sous chef for a chef, with the chef being a salesperson: artificial intelligence does all the prep work, and the salesperson conducts the primary tasks involved in selling. There are two things humans can do that artificial intelligence will never be able to do: connect and be creative. Find out how to strike that perfect balance between digital—and human.
Watch and learn:
- How is the human aspect being eliminated from today’s sales landscape?
- What does “rehumanizing sales” mean?
- What is the real role of artificial intelligence?
- How does a salesperson survive in the cognitive era?
- What “humanizing” skills does a salesperson need to exercise and develop, especially today?
- What ability has 40 percent of the first generation of smartphone users lost, that they really need for sales?
Shari Levitin helps sales teams bridge the gap between beating quota and selling with an authentic heartfelt approach. As the founder of the Shari Levitin Group, Shari has helped create over 1 billion dollars in increased revenue for companies in over 40 countries. Shari is the bestselling author of Heart and Sell: 10 Universal Truths Every Salesperson Needs to Know, a contributor to Forbes, CEO Magazine,and Huffington Post.